Non-Powered Lift NPA-42
Non-powered lift is a modern personal lift that is safer and more efficient than ladders and steps. The almost maintenance-free lifting system allows the staff to complete their work more efficiently, The large-sized working platform and the special platform for placing tools allow the staff to bring in more materials and tools to ensure the safety of the staff. The manually operated lifting system can be easily lifted to the desired working height at any time without interruption.
- Compared with a personal power lift, there is no need to worry too much about the maintenance of the elevator
- You can start working at any time, without worrying about whether you have enough power
- Configure a variety of security protection functions to ensure the safety of staff
- With the least money, let you have the safest and most efficient personnel lift
Non-Powered Lift NPA-42 Features
Non-powered man lift has the advantages of being lightweight, having a large platform working space, and a working height of up to 4.2 m. Especially suitable for interior decoration, electrical maintenance, pipeline installation, and other working environments.
It is especially suitable for working environments that are particularly sensitive to the floor.
- No noise during lifting.
- Emergency descent handle.
- Automatic Brake Protection.
- An automatic door closing.
- Comply with ANSI, and OSHA standard requirements.
Non-Powered Lift NPA-42 Size
|150 kg / 330 lb
|Max. Speed Elevated
|Max. Speed Lowered
|Max. Work Height
|Outrigger Footprint L
|Outrigger Footprint W
|Gross Vehicle Weight
|0.84 m × 0.60 m
|ANSI A92.3-2006, EN280-2001, OSHA, EN280
|Max. Platform Height
|Manufacturers Warranty Length